Your wedding music can play an important part in the success of your wedding. It can help set the mood and can reflect who you and your new husband or wife is. While a lot of people Google “First Dance Music” or “Father / Daughter Dance Music”, we encourage you to take a different approach.
Most people do not really understand that it is the formalities that are done differently that make the biggest impact and are remembered the longest by the guests in attendance. When you do something different, you will get people’s attention and they will take notice and pay attention more than when you do something that is predictable.
Here are some quick and easy suggestions:
- First dances and formality dances do not have to be slow dances. You can do fun fast dances as well. Especially if the thought of dancing infront of everyone terrifies you.
- Humor is always great when used in formalities even when you want to keep things elegant. Just keep it tasteful.
- Professionally choreographed dances can be great for formality dances and really add to creating memories. If you need a referral to some great dance instructors, let us know.
- Father / Daughter dances can be amazing if you pick a song that is special to you and your father. Something that evokes emotions.
- If you have trouble picking songs, don’t be afraid to consult your professional wedding DJ. They do this all the time and can be a great resource.
We hope you find these suggestions helpful and that you can reap the rewards of our years of experience as professional wedding DJs. If you need any additional suggestions or help, please let us know. We are here to help.
When you’re looking for a Wedding Disc Jockey in Orange County for your wedding reception Music Man Event Professionals is always the easy choice. We are experienced, professional, and know how to entertain you, your family and guests on your special day.
If you want to have an AMAZING wedding reception we’ll get everyone dancing and having a GREAT time – we guarantee it! For pricing and availability call Mark at (949) 940-8998 or use this convenient online inquiry form and he’ll follow-up with you promptly!