Most Requested Wedding First Dance Songs 2017
Everyday we have our clients want to know what they should consider for their first dance song for their 2017 wedding. Each year more new songs come out that really pull at the heart strings of our clients or relates to the relationship they share. We as a aaward winning wedding DJ in Orange County, it’s out job to ensure we stay on top of what the new trends are so we can ensure our super hip clients can get what they want. So here is the list of wedding first dance songs 2017.
- “First Dance” by Justin Bieber, featuring Usher
- “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “You Are the Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
- “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz
- “Better Together” by Jack Johnson
- “Everything” by Michael Bublé
- “Amazed” by Lonestar
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
There is the list of the most requested wedding first dance songs 2017. We do have every one of these songs and more and will ensure you get the perfect first dance songs for your wedding.
When you’re looking for a Wedding Disc Jockey in Orange County for your wedding reception Music Man Event Professionals is always the easy choice. We are experienced, professional, and know how to entertain you, your family and guests on your special day.
If you want to have an AMAZING wedding reception we’ll get everyone dancing and having a GREAT time – we guarantee it! For pricing and availability call Mark at (949) 940-8998 or use this convenient online inquiry form and he’ll follow-up with you promptly!
Wedding First Dance Songs 2017